Treat your Stress-induced Erectile Dysfunction and Low libido
How does stress affect your Sexual Drive and Erection power?
Stress is the ultimate distress caused to mankind in this digital age. People are subjected to domestic and work stress. These stresses unknowingly weave a psychological impact on the mental psyche of human beings.
Cortisol, The stress hormone
Cortisol is a steroid hormone that helps us to regulate a wide range of processes throughout the body, including metabolism and immunity.
It plays an important role in stress management, by reducing and controlling stress levels.
How does stress result in Low sex drive in men?
Can Stress cause Erectile dysfunction?
- Long-term stress and anxiety affect the balancing of hormones. The increase of certain hormone levels in your body leads to Erectile Dysfunction.
- When a man is aroused, an erection happens because of the blood flow into the penis, in response to signals from the brain. But stress can interrupt the signals between the brain and body which results in a poor erection.
- Brain chemicals released during stress may migrate to another part of the brain which controls testosterone levels and has negative effects on sex drive and erection.
Performance Anxiety and Erectile Dysfunction, How is it related?
- Due to stress, you face low sex drive, and also, when you stress more, your struggle more, with your erection.
- Repeated erection issues will affect your sexual performance, and can adversely affect your confidence.
- These repeated failures and lack of confidence can make you reluctant to do more sex. This performance anxiety can cause further issues in your sexual life.
- You may get an erection while masturbating or may experience morning erections, but fail to get a proper erection with a partner. It affects your confidence and results in performance anxiety, which makes the problem worse.
How does stress affect Testosterone?
In men, It’s important to keep your testosterone at optimal levels for better sex. The same can happen to some women as well.
Tips to keep Testosterone at the desired levels, naturally
- A healthy diet
- Healthy plans to check obesity
- Respiratory and cardiovascular exercise
- Minimize Stress and Cortisol Level
- High-Quality Sleep
- Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
Consult Senior Veteran Unani Doctor
Over 500,000 patients have been successfully treated in the last 35 years alone…
Erectile dysfunction is very common… 52% of men aged 30 to 65 have some degree of erectile dysfunction… It can affect men of all ages.
Premature ejaculation is very common. Recent studies show that three out of ten sexually active men are affected by this problem.
Our doctor’s goal is to achieve a long-term effect that focuses on a curative approach through short-term treatments that address the condition rather than treating the symptoms with lifelong use of medication.
Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction caused by stress
Dr. Roy Medical Hall, Since 1960
The highly skilled doctors at Dr. Roy Medical Hall provide the most effective treatment, counseling with the splendid properties of Unani and Ayurvedic medicines for sexual difficulties caused by chronic stress, obesity, smoking, regular alcohol consumption, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, indigestion, weak metabolism, excessive masturbation, and lack of exercise.
Our medications are made with proficient knowledge and the latest scientific technology to regularise the blood circulation in penile nerves and also to increase testosterone count to the desired level without any side effects and in turn, take the sexual desire to infinite heights.