Low Sperm Count Treatment
Low sperm count or Oligospermia is a condition, when the sperm count in the semen, a male ejaculates, contains lower sperm than the desired minimum. The normal count is 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. If the count falls below this, the male has a low sperm count. Know how to solve this issue with the best Low Sperm Count Treatment.
Symptoms of Low Sperm Count
- Low sex drive.
- The inability to have a proper erection is needed for strong strokes in sexual intercourse.
- Pain, swelling, or a lump in the testicle area.
- Dilated testicular veins.
- Decreased body or facial hair.
- A chromosome or hormone abnormality.
Causes of Low Sperm Count
Some infections like inflammation of the epididymis or testicles, and sexually transmitted infections including gonorrhea or HIV can disrupt sperm production and block the passage of sperm.
- Industrial elements: A man who has vast exposure to lead benzene, xylene, toluene, herbicides, pesticides, and painting materials can have a great chance to succumb to low sperm counts.
- Radiations or X-rays: Radiations or X-rays have a great negative effect on sperm count. They can even permanently reduce sperm production, otherwise, it will take years to come back to normalcy.
- Sitting for a long period: Sitting long hours for working and wearing tight clothes increase the temperature in the scrotum and reduce sperm production.
Health, Lifestyle, and other causes
- The use of the anabolic steroid to inflate muscle strength results in the shrinkage of testicles and the shortage of sperm production.
- Drugs like cocaine demolish the quality of the sperm as well.
- Alcohol use: Alcohol intake results in low testosterone levels and decreases sperm production.
- Occupations: Even though sufficient data is not available to support the impact of occupation on the sperm count, some occupations, like welding and those associated with prolonged sitting such as truck driving, can be linked with the risk of infertility.
- Tobacco smoking: Males, who have the habit of tobacco smoking, may have low sperm count than those who do not have this habit.
- Overweight: Obesity can affect fertility by directly impacting sperm reduction. By causing hormone changes, it will also reduce infertility.
- Celia disorder: Gluten sensitivity creates a digestive disorder, causing male infertility. A gluten-free diet reverses this defect.
- Psychological reasons: Strong and long-term emotional stress, like the one concerned with infertility, may interfere with hormones, which in turn reduce sperm production.
- Depression: Over-depression will inversely affect sperm concentration.
How to Prevent Low Sperm Count?
- Avoid smoking
- Limit or abstain from alcohol.
- Say NO to drugs.
- Maintain healthy body weight.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Avoid heat.
- Manage stress.
- Avoid exposure to industrial elements and environmental elements, that will hamper the sperm count.
- Talk to your doctor about medications, that can affect the sperm count.
Low Sperm Count Unani Treatment
Unani is a golden path, that a sexually distressed person can trust.
As a scientific code of herbal medical ethos, Unani has the natural way of healing all sexual disorders and diseases to perfection.
This archaic science has reinstated sexual strength, back, into the lives of millions.
As the best exponent and promulgator of Unani, Dr. Roy’s Medical Hall, a high statured Unani medical institute, with a revered pedigree, is the highly recommended sexual treatment home, by thousands and thousands of satisfied clients.
We have a high portfolio team of academically brilliant doctors, who can handle the low sperm issues and infertility cases in a customized manner, after a one-to-one detailed diagnosis and paramedical tests.
We traverse to the root cause of the low sperm count, as it differs from person to person and treats accordingly.
High-quality combinations of herbal medicines, administered to the patients, will increase the quality and quantity of sperm count and inflate the sexual drive.
In addition to it, orientation programs in counseling are given to the patients to drive out the emotional and mental stress and strain.
With our low sperm count treatment, a new life, throbbed with quality and vigor, will be presented to you.
Consult Senior Veteran Unani Doctor
Over 500,000 patients have been successfully treated in the last 35 years alone…
Erectile dysfunction is very common… 52% of men aged 30 to 65 have some degree of erectile dysfunction… It can affect men of all ages.
Premature ejaculation is very common. Recent studies show that three out of ten sexually active men are affected by this problem.
Our doctor’s goal is to achieve a long-term effect that focuses on a curative approach through short-term treatments that address the condition rather than treating the symptoms with lifelong use of medication.
Dr. Roy Medical Hall, Since 1960
The highly skilled doctors at Dr. Roy Medical Hall provide the most effective treatment, counseling with the splendid properties of Unani and Ayurvedic medicines for sexual difficulties caused by chronic stress, obesity, smoking, regular alcohol consumption, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, indigestion, weak metabolism, excessive masturbation, and lack of exercise.
Our medications are made with proficient knowledge and the latest scientific technology to regularise the blood circulation in penile nerves and also to increase testosterone count to the desired level without any side effects and in turn, take the sexual desire to infinite heights.