How does Diabetes Affect a Man Sexually?
- Type 1: The reluctance of the pancreas to produce insulin due to the loss of beta cells creates Type 1 diabetes. It usually commences at the early stage of childhood, but it can traverse to adulthood, in some cases.
- Type 2: On the other hand, Type 2 diabetes develops in adulthood and in obese children. The main causes related to Type 2 diabetes are obesity, overeating and lack of exercise, and predominantly a sedentary way of life. As this way of life proceeds, it becomes instrumental in developing insulin resistance, which ultimately succumbs to a lack of insulin production.
Diabetes and Low Sex Drive
On searching the possible reasons for low sexual drive or sexual disorders, experts come across various reasons, of which chronic diseases have a prominent place. Among them, diabetes holds a special status.
- It has a consequential effect on the sexual life of a male or female.
- It negatively affects the erection.
- It promotes premature ejaculation.
- The testosterone levels also get impacted by the high diabetic state.
Diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of males to have proper erections to provide strong strokes which are needed to last long till the sexual fulfillment, during sexual intercourse.
But a man who has been struck with Type 2 diabetes may have diabetic neuropathy, which causes serious damage to the nerves and blood vessels and leads to erectile dysfunction.
The nerve and blood vessel damage causes a reduced blood flow to the penis, which is very much lethal to a strong erection. It starts with pain, numbness, and an ill feeling covering up the genitals which culminates in Erectile Dysfunction.
It hinders orgasm and makes it difficult for sexual stimulation.
The serious health conditions linked with diabetes, like high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease, all will contribute to the formation of Erectile Dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction can be diagnosed in men with diabetes at an earlier stage than in men without diabetes.
Early discovery of Erectile Dysfunction can be a precedent of knowing him as a diabetic patient.
Diabetes and Premature Ejaculation
Diabetes and Testosterone levels
Diabetes and Female Sex life
How to overcome diabetes, thereby improving Sexual health?
Checking, controlling, and containing diabetes is the only solution to overcoming diabetes.
- Regular workouts
- Doing aerobic exercises
- leaving a sedentary lifestyle
- keeping a diabetic diet plan
- above all administration of medicines or insulin prescribed by the doctor will keep your diabetics between the permissible limits.
When the sugar level comes under control, it will have a positive impact on sexual life. But after all these measures, if the sexual disorders continue tormenting you, please do consult a qualified sexologist
Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetes
Consult Senior Veteran Unani Doctor
Over 500,000 patients have been successfully treated in the last 35 years alone…
Erectile dysfunction is very common… 52% of men aged 30 to 65 have some degree of erectile dysfunction… It can affect men of all ages.
Premature ejaculation is very common. Recent studies show that three out of ten sexually active men are affected by this problem.
Our doctor’s goal is to achieve a long-term effect that focuses on a curative approach through short-term treatments that address the condition rather than treating the symptoms with lifelong use of medication.
Dr. Roy Medical Hall, Since 1960
The highly skilled doctors at Dr. Roy Medical Hall provide the most effective treatment, counseling with the splendid properties of Unani and Ayurvedic medicines for sexual difficulties caused by chronic stress, obesity, smoking, regular alcohol consumption, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, indigestion, weak metabolism, excessive masturbation, and lack of exercise.
Our medications are made with proficient knowledge and the latest scientific technology to regularise the blood circulation in penile nerves and also to increase testosterone count to the desired level without any side effects and in turn, take the sexual desire to infinite heights.